About The Referral Program
On offer is a 10% revenue share (on GST exclusive amount) on all jobs billed and such bills paid by the referred client for SBA services.
Referrals could be through e-mail lists, direct referrals or other agreed upon opportunities as they arise.
The team at SBA works with a wide array of clients who are diverse in their operations, industries and size, so we are happy to be put in touch with any type of business you think might be a good fit.
We help business streamline their back office operations through specialised outsourcing services.
Our accounting team can be used to remotely assist your clients in their current processes or used as an end - to end solution to help streamline their bookkeeping and accounting functions. SBA can assist with a wide variety of accounting functions, including;
- AR & AP Invoicing
- Preparing bank reconciliation
- Payroll processing
- Management accounts preparation
- Annual and half yearly reporting
- BAS/IAS review and lodgement SBA is a registered Tax & BAS agent and certified Trust auditor for law firm trust accounts and group companies in Victoria and NSW.
We understand an IT environment is complex and your clients systems are only as strong as their weakest link. We provide seamless around the clock IT and cyber-security services. We can assist your clients in:
- Office 365 Implementation
- Cyber Security advisory services
- IT project management support
- Business Process Automation
- Helpdesk Support
SBA offer a range of marketing activities and functions that can help improve your clients corporate identity and get their brand known. We can help with
- Social Media
- Digital and email marketing
- Print marketing
- Video, photography and editing
- Graphic Design
- Copy type and document formatting
- Document automation
- Diary and calendar management
- Other ad-hoc administration support tasks